Live an extraordinary lifestyle in this stunning storybook bungalow located in Santa Clara, “The Center of What’s Possible.” Exceptionally designed and renovated, this 3 bed, 2 bath, single-level bungalow sits on a sprawling lot with surprises around every corner. Drenched in style and contemporary finishes, you will fall in love with not only its charm but also all which the community offers. Perfectly placed on the corner of a tree-lined street, this house exudes curb appeal with the white picket fence, rosemary scented path, and the welcoming craftsman-inspired porch.
Welcome to 1798 Fremont Street, Santa Clara.
Personality and creativity abound in this meticulously updated home with unique features that are as delightful as they are functional. Drenched in light, enter into the spacious open concept living & dining room space highlighting the sense of airiness and allowing ease of movement. Entertain in style in the charming dining room with a large niche perfect for a chic buffet, sideboard or shelving. On-trend rich engineered hardwood floors anchor, beautiful windows and details throughout, adding depth to the home. Wine lovers will swoon over the custom built-in vertical shelving that can hold 25+ bottles.
Experience pure culinary joy in the fabulous kitchen. High style design includes white cabinetry enhanced by delicate glass knobs, Caesarstone countertops, farmhouse sink, and a stunning modern mosaic tile backsplash, which all come together to evoke a fresh, modern and whimsical feeling. Surprise and delight in the artfully designed kitchen passthrough to the magnificent yard. A brilliant window opens at the kitchen counter seating to marry the inside and outside!
The primary bedroom suite features a walk-in closet and chic en-suite bath with modern vanity and a large glass shower with striking tile work. The second bedroom is light-filled and enhanced by a striking accent wall and a generous closet. The third bedroom is perfect for a “work from home” office or whatever your needs may be. A stylish, full guest bath with modern vanity and generous glass shower, plus a separate laundry closet complete this ideal layout.
Be prepared to be spoiled by the backyard! Enjoy warm days and cool nights in your private “oasis” outside, wrapped in lush landscape, mature fruit trees and dedicated vegetable garden. Enjoy abundant fruit bounty with oranges, apricots, persimmons, cherries, and meyer lemons. Daydream in the adorable swinging chairs or enjoy conversations under the pergola. Challenge guests to a game of bocce ball then stargaze in the spa. Or, for more intimate conversation, enjoy a glass of wine at the bistro table. With so many spaces and vignettes to enjoy, this is one spectacular and unique backyard.
For time spent outside of home, enjoy the location being just blocks to Fremont Park and recreation centers, or browse the Farmer’s Market at Franklin Square. This very special property is just minutes to vibrant dining, shopping, Apple Campus, Santa Clara Mission, Santa Clara University, and easy access to major commuter routes and San Jose Airport.
Come In & Welcome Home!
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Single-level bungalow style residence
- Approximately 1,262 sqft of living space on an approximately 6,573 sqft lot
- Located in charming tree-lined community
- Gorgeous exterior with white picket fence, inviting porch and lush, colorful landscape
- Open concept living/dining space sunlit from gorgeous windows
- Spacious dining room with a large niche perfect for a chic buffet, sideboard or shelving
- Fabulous kitchen with designer touches such as crisp, white cabinetry, glass knobs, Caesarstone countertops, farmhouse sink, stainless appliances and captivating mosaic tile backsplash
- Unique kitchen accordion window opening to the yard allowing for inside and outside counter seating
- Custom built-in vertical wine holder
- Gorgeous primary bedroom with walk-in close, chic en-suite bath with modern single vanity and large glass shower with striking tile work
- Second bedroom is light-filled with colorful painted walls and a generous closet
- Third bedroom is perfect for a “work from home” office or any other need
- Stylish, full guest bath with modern vanity and stunning glass shower plus laundry closet complete interior layout
- Expansive private “oasis” outside with lush landscape, mature fruit trees and dedicated vegetable garden
- Adorable swinging chairs, built in barbecue, multiple seating/dining areas, large patio with pergola, bocce ball court, firepit and above ground spa
- Just blocks to Fremont Park, Recreation centers, Franklin Square Farmer’s Market
- Close proximity to vibrant dining, shopping, Apple Campus, Santa Clara Mission, Santa Clara University and easy access to major commuter routes and San Jose Airport